Thursday, April 10, 2008

The big day...

The rain is pouring and three of our volunteers won't be able to make it, but I'm excited!

Today is the day, and 195 women have RSVP'd as of this morning. WoW!

We still have some major safety concerns, so I ask that you continue to pray. I am now aware as to who is responsible for the poster fiasco and have heard that these ladies may be attending tonight's event. We have taken the necessary precautions, and we are just praying that the Lord will put a hedge of protection around us tonight and allow us to celebrate these women and their worth in Him.

I leave you with this sweet note (written to Heather) from Christian author, Joshua Harris:

Heather,

Thanks so much for the comment and for sharing your story on your blog. I'm so grateful for you and the ladies involved with Women of Worth. Please let them know how much I respect the way they're shining forth the gospel at Northwestern.

Sincerely,


Joshua

WoW!

No comments: